Great news for Vermonters!
If you are looking to install a new, high-efficiency wood stove in Vermont and have a wood stove to replace, we have some great news for you! As of October 15, 2022, Efficiency Vermont is offering a point of sale rebate of $400.00 for the installation of a qualifying wood stove. To qualify the wood stove must be EPA 2020 certified AND have a 75% (HHV) EPA Efficiency. That means you can combine the with an Efficiency Vermont rebate with the 26% Federal Wood Stove Tax Credit for the best savings!
October 15, 2022 Vermont Rebate Changes:
- Rebate amount of $400.00
- Must have an existing stove to replace to qualify (new installations no longer qualify)
- New, high-efficiency wood stove must be installed in Vermont
- Wood stove must be installed by a stove installer. Self-installed stoves are NOT eligible for the rebate.
- Qualifying wood stove must be EPA 2020 certified & have an EPA Efficiency (HHV) of 75%
- All Woodstock Soapstone Wood Stoves Qualify!