Great news for Vermonters!
If you are looking to install a new, high-efficiency wood stove in Vermont and have a wood stove to replace, we have some great news for you! As of April, 1, 2021, Efficiency Vermont is offering a point of sale rebate of $200.00 for the installation of a qualifying wood stove. To qualify the wood stove must be EPA 2020 certified AND have a 75% (HHV) EPA Efficiency. That means you can combine our current sale discount, with an Efficiency Vermont rebate, and the 26% Federal Wood Stove Tax Credit for 2021-2022 for the best savings!
April 1, 2021 Vermont Rebate Changes:
- Rebate amount of $200.00
- Must have an existing stove to replace to qualify (new installations no longer qualify)
- New, high-efficiency wood stove must be installed in Vermont
- Wood stove must be installed by a stove installer. Self-installed stoves are NOT eligible for the rebate.
- Qualifying wood stove must be EPA 2020 certified & have an EPA Efficiency (HHV) of 75%
- All Woodstock Soasptone Wood Stoves Qualify!