- Choice of fuels - Use LP or Natural Gas
- No power required - Stay warm in a storm!
- Radiant soapstone warmth that feels just like a wood stove
- Versatile direct vent installation options – 6 Ways to Vent
- Small “footprint” - Fits almost anywhere
- Instant heat - At the flick of a switch
- Area heated- up to 1,200 square feet
- Max. heat output- 22,000 BTU’s
- Optional remote control
ENJOY SOAPSTONE WARMTH WITH EASE
The Cottage is the most beautiful gas stove we know of. It provides unsurpassed efficiency and a fire that looks and feels so warm and natural you and your visitors will swear you’re sitting in front of an actual wood fire.
NO ELECTRICAL POWER NEEDED
Whether as a primary heat source, as an add-on to your other heat source, or as a back up in case of power outages or fuel shortages, you will love the Cottage stove. Gas stoves have become very popular with so many people who love the look and feel of a wood fire but without the work. Nowhere else can you find another gas stove with the classic design and the beauty of the Cottage Gas stove.
PERFECT FOR SMALLER HOMES
We've heard from customers who have installed their stoves in guest rooms, master bedrooms, halls, living rooms, dens, rec-rooms, home offices, cottages, camps, and manufactured homes. Heat a smaller area or up to 1200 square feet! From Maine to California, Florida to Minnesota, whether to tackle the coldest nights of winter or the chill of a spring or fall evening, now you can enjoy soul-satisfying soapstone warmth at the flick of a switch.
- Color: Charcoal (standard)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 29.875” x 24.75” x 21.25”
- Flue Exit: Rear
- Flue Size: 6 5/8”
- Vent Type: Direct Vent
- Flue Height (center): 23.75”
- Weight: 290 lbs.
- Fuel: LPG or NG
- Mobile Home Approved
- Safety tested to UL Standards & ANSI 21.88b-1999
- Area Heated: 800-1,200 sq. ft.
- Efficiency (Steady State): 77%
- Efficiency (AFUE): 76%
- Min–Max Heat Inputs:
NG: 18,691 - 22,552 BTUs /hr.
LPG: 18,297 - 22,988 BTUs /hr.
- Remote Control: Optional
- Clearances: Front 30”, Rear 11”,
Sides 8”, Corner 4.5”
The Cottage Franklin has an optional remote control that serves as a thermostat and a programmable timer. With this remote you can set your stove to come on at a certain time, warm the room to a certain temperature, then go off. This helps save energy by focusing heating periods on times when the area is most often used. It also includes a wall bracket for storage of the transmitter so it doesn't wind up beneath the cushions in your sofa.