- Penetrating soapstone warmth
- Handmade for 25 years in New Hampshire
- Detailed iron castings and thick double walls of soapstone
- Heat up to 1600 square feet
- Burns up to 12 hours
- Crystal clear fire-viewing
- Unique airwash keeps window free of soot and ash
- Protects against power outages: no electricity required
- Factory-direct prices
- Six-Month Risk Free Trial
- Iron castings available in 5 colors: matte black, charcoal, and metallic gray, blue, or brown
- Now EPA 2020 Certified!
- High 2020 Efficiency ratings! 78.5% HHV & 84.4% LHV
- Suitable for large homes, up to 2200 sq.ft - easily
- Ultra low .63 gm/hr average wood stove emissions
- Long 14+ hour burn time
- Comfortable, even soapstone warmth
- Stunning view of the fire - watch the fire and watch gasses combust in the upper part of the viewing window
- Standard 10" Legs HxWxD: 33.5"x30.5"x25"
- Short Legs HxWxD: 28.5"x30.5"x25" (no ash pan)
- Firebox Size: 2.8 Cu. ft.
- Wood Length (Maximum): 22"
- Weight: 700 lbs.
- Burn Time: 10-14 hrs
- Area Heated: up to 2,200 sq.ft.
- BTU Output: 13,149 - 47,220 BTU/hr (per EPA 2020 tests)
- 2020 EPA LHV Efficiency: 84.4% LHV
- 2020 EPA LHV Efficiency: 78.5% HHV
- Combustion System: Hybrid (Catalyst & Secondary Air)
- EPA Emissions: .63 grams/hr (EPA 2020 cordwood test)
- EPA 2020 Approved: Yes
- Catalyst: Standard 2100 Degree Stainless Foil
- Easy Catalyst Access: Just Lift the Top Lid!
- Draft Control: Manual
- Multi-temp Cooktop: Standard
- Flue Exit: Top or Back
- Flue Size: 6"
- Flue Height to Center (10" legs): 27.75"
- Flue Height to Center (short legs): 22.75"
- Loading Door: Choose Right or Left
- Bottom Heat Shield: Standard
- Ash Pan: Optional with 10" legs
- Rear Heat Shield: Optional
- Stove Rear Clearance (No Protection): 36"
- Stove Rear Clearance (w/ Heat Shield): 7"
- Stove Side Clearance: 24"
- Stove Corner Clearance (w/ Heat Shield): 12"
- Left or right door (when facing the stove) - pick the most convenient for your installation
- 5 Standard cast iron colors - choose the one which goes best with your decor: Black, Charcoal, Metallic Blue, Brown, or Gray
- Back or top vent - standard reversible flue collar
- Short legs kit for fireplace installation - free in place of standard long legs
- Free 3 burner cast iron cook top (shown below). Included free with every Progress Hybrid Wood Stove. To read more about our cooktop.
- Ash pan and bottom grate for easy ash removal. Biggest ash pan in the wood stove industry.
- Outside Air Adapter - connects outside air to stove damper and air intake
- Heat Shield- reduces the rear clearance to just 7"
- Pipe shield - reduces singlewall stove pipe clearance to 6"
Cast Iron Color