The Most Affordable, High Efficiency Wood Stove!
This little powerhouse is perfect for heating small spaces up to 1,000 sq.ft., has an output of 27,294 BTU's/hr, an efficiency rating of 79.4%, and emissions of 1.05 gm/hr! These combined efficiency and emissions results makes the Survival Hybrid Wood Stove the ideal wood stove for smaller spaces.
The Survival Hybrid Wood Stove is the smallest, most affordable, wood stove in our lineup! You won't find a better deal on a high quality, made in America, high efficiency, low emissions, wood stove, anywhere else.
The Survival Stove is an offshoot of our Navajo Project, where the challenge was to design a small combination wood/coal stove that would burn both fuels as cleanly and efficiently as possible. Navajo coal is sub-bituminous coal mined on the Navajo Reservation (soft, friable, brown, with an odor of sulphur). You can read about our time on the Navajo Reservation by visiting our blog.
Color & Design Choices
Choice of Body Colors: Matte Black & Charcoal
Choice of Accent Colors: Charcoal, Matte Black, Metallic Brown, Copper, Moss Green, Metallic Blue, Surf Sand, Gray, Mojave Red, and Gold
Choice of Designs: The Orchard, The Lodge, Navajo
- HxWxD (Max. Leg Height): 36.5"x19.5"x26"
- Footprint: 16.5"W x 18.5"D
- Firebox Size: 1.2 Cu. ft.
- Wood Length (Maximum): 16"
- Area Heated: Up to 1,000 sq.ft.
- BTU Output: 15,332-27,294/hr (per EPA tests)
- EPA Efficiency: 79.4% (per EPA tests)
- Combustion System: Hybrid (Catalyst & Secondary Air)
- 2020 EPA Approved
- EPA Emissions: 1.05 grams/hr (per EPA tests)
- 2100 Degree Stainless Foil Catalyst: Standard
- Easy Catalyst Access: Just Lift the Top Lid!
- Cooktop: Standard
- Flue Exit: Top only
- Flue Size: 6"
- Draft Control: Manual
- Burn Time: 6-8 hrs
- Window Size (viewable): 7"H x 6"W
- Loading Door (WxH): 8"W x 9"H
- Loading Door: Front Only
- Weight: 310 lbs.
- Mobile Home Approved
- Ash Pan: Standard
- Bottom Heat Shield: Standard
- Rear Heat Shield: Standard
- Side Heat Shields: Standard
- Stove Rear Clearance: 9"
- Stove Side Clearance: 9"
- Stove Corner Clearance: 9"
- Minimum Hearth Size: 30"W x 48"D
- UL Listed to 1482