We will introduce the Progress Hybrid at our Open House on October 7 & 8, 2011 and then plan to begin shipping during the last week in October. We are offering great introductory pricing-
both on the PROGRESS Hybrid stoves and on its accessories, for the first 250 orders or for the first 60 days, whichever comes first. Stoves with standard legs (10") will be available first. Stoves with plinth bases (used to lower the flue height) will not be available until the end of November.
PROGRESS Hybrid w/ standard 10" legs, NO ash pan.....$2,400.00
PROGRESS Hybrid w/ standard 10" legs and ash pan......$2,495.00
PROGRESS Hybrid w/ plinth base and no ash pan...........$2,470.00
Plinth model available the last week of November 2011
Before we build your stove, you will need to do the following:
(1) Choose the color of the cast iron on your stove.
(2) Pick whether you want a Left or Right Loading Door.
(3) Decide if you want the Optional Ash Pan ($95) or the Optional Plinth Base ($70) to lower the flue height.
(4) We are also offering a Rear Heat Shield & Pipe Shield Kit ($60) for Clearance Reduction.
* We expect the Rear Clearance, with the use of the Rear Heat Shield Kit, to be around 10", the Progress is headed out to the test lab on Friday 9/2/11 and we expect to have confirmed clearances in roughly 2 weeks.
To reserve a stove, use our PROGRESS Hybrid Reservation Form,
or call us toll free at 1-800-866-4344, either to reserve a stove or to ask any questions you might have.
If the Progress is too much stove for you (and it will be for many people), we expect to offer some great prices on our other woodstoves for a brief period during this introduction. We have hundreds of thousands of pounds of cast iron, soapstone, steel and hardware arriving over the next few months, and we've got to make some room for our new addition! So watch our website
or give us a call at 1-800-866-4344 if you are interested in our other wood burning products!
We are looking forward to introducing the PROGRESS Hybrid at our Open House/Pig Roast the second weekend of October and hope to see you then!